Attend the Fair
The UWRF Career Fair invites students from all majors to meet with employers and learn about possible job and internship opportunities. Register today to begin connecting with UWRF students and alumni.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Check-in for organizations: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Career Fair: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Registration includes one table, one meal, and one parking pass. Additional meals and parking passes may be purchased.
- Early Registration: $300 (October 31, 2017 - December 15, 2017)
- Standard Registration: $325 (December 16, 2017 - January 19, 2018)
All employers that attend this event agree to abide by the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals. Click Here to review the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
IMPORTANT: If your organization fits into a category below, Click Here before registering to review our Registration Policy.
- Commission-based organizations
- Organizations requiring the student to set up his/her own business
- Organizations requiring an initial investment by the student
- Third-Party Recruiters
The Armed Forces will now recruit from the vendor tables on the main level of the University Center. This change has been implemented due to the increased demand for booths and overall space. The Armed Forces can participate in the ballroom and/or bridge if space is available. In the event that vendor tables must be used, the registration fee will be waived.
Booth placement is determined by the discretion of the Career Fair Coordinator, and is based on several factors:
- Sponsors receive guaranteed prominent placement
- Further placement near sponsor booths is based on a first come first serve basis
- Organizations which register later, or those which have moved from the waiting list to securing a booth, have less priority than those which registered earlier
- Click on the register button below. Please note that registering for the Career Fair begins by creating a Handshake account
- You will be prompted to create your account, connect with or create your business, and then connect with UWRF. The registrant does not have to be one of the representatives attending the Career Fair in order to complete the registration process
- If 'Register' button does not work, please try a different browser
- For further registration questions, go here
Register by Mail/Scan
If you are unable to register electronically, please print and FULLY complete the:
PRINTABLE CAREER FAIR REGISTRATION FORM
Important Dates and Deadlines
October 31: Registration Opens
December 16: Standard Registration Begins
January 19: Registration Deadline (Registration closes once fair is full)
January 22: Hotel Room Reservation Registration Deadline
February 21: Career Fair
Benefits of Attending
- Cost-effective way to recruit and target qualified candidates for your business, nonprofit, or other organization
- Access to highly qualified, talented students seeking your organization
- Ability to collect resumes and screen and build a pool of potential candidates
- Self-promotion of your company's brand at your designated booth
- Marketing and publicity opportunities within Career Services and through distributed Career Fair materials
Inclement Weather/Campus Safety Alert Policy:
- The Career Services staff will monitor all weather/campus safety conditions and consult with university officials and civil authorities.
- Should a weather/campus safety emergency be occurring or imminent, the Career Services staff will cancel an event if and only if the University has decided to officially close.
- When a career event is cancelled, the Career Services web site will be updated with the news. The Career Services staff will also be briefed with official information to disseminate to callers requesting information.
- Good faith efforts will be made to communicate event cancellations to relevant constituents via email messages and phone calls.
If the Career Fair is NOT cancelled due to inclement weather/safety concerns and still proceeds as scheduled, UWRF Career Services holds that organizations benefit from the Career Fair and its promotion even if the organization is unable to attend. In this case:
- Organizations receive exposure through the Hire-a-Falcon website.
- Organizations receive exposure through the UWRF Career Fair Plus App and via other marketing coordinated on campus.
No refunds will be provided.