Paying for your educational investment is an important consideration when deciding to return to finish your degree.

The UW-River Falls Financial Aid Office can assist with many questions involving federal financial aid (loans and grants) and other funding sources.

You may have a number of options available to you in financing your degree completion and they include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Employer tuition reimbursement, if available
  • Federal student loans (FAFSA)
  • Grants or scholarships (Federal, State, community groups, churches)
  • Military funding available to currently serving members of the military or veterans
  • Personal savings or other financing options

Outside Funding Sources:

Please note that the Adult Degree Completion Program has its own tuition rate. Contact the Program Director for additional details.

Quick Request Form

We know you need information fast. Contact us and we will respond quickly. In addition, you will receive our FREE Strategies for Success guide instantly.


Contact Us

College of Business and Economics
Adult Degree Completion Program
23e South Hall
410 S. Third St.
River Falls, WI 54022