Graduate Certificate in Alternative Education
Licensure for Wisconsin Educators
Gain a solid foundation in the history, philosophy, educational psychology, curriculum, instruction and management involved in the rapidly growing area of Alternative Education. The following courses will effectively prepare teachers and administrators to work in alternative education settings.
Who Should Enroll
- Licensed Wisconsin educators seeking a WI 952 license
- Educators wishing to learn more about teaching in alternative education settings
- Current alternative educators who would like to continue their professional development
- All classes are offered online and are completed in about six weeks.
- Courses are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction for 952 certification.
- Begin the program at any time and complete the courses in any order.
- Interact with fellow educators from all over the state and country.
All students must apply for graduate study at UWRF before registering for courses. Admissions requirements are available at Graduate Admissions.