The College of Business and Economics consists of programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science & Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing. We also have a Master of Business Administration program and an Adult Degree Completion Program.
The College allows students to combine a high quality professional program with a solid liberal arts foundation.
CFO and Executive Vice President
The College of Business and Economics at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls found that 97 percent of its 2012 graduates responding to a January, 2013 survey were currently employed and the remaining 3 percent were pursuing graduate degrees.
2012 CBE graduates are employed by Thomson Reuters, U.S. Bank, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, The Hartford, IBM, Merrill Lynch, 3M, Target and the Minnesota Department of Revenue, in addition to other businesses.
The average starting salary was $35,000, with accounting majors earning an average of $33,500 and business administration majors averaging $35,800. Among those with majors in computer science, the average starting salary was $37,900 while those with economics majors averaged $32,500.
CBE graduates found work as network engineers, client service coordinators, recruiters, personal bankers, software developers, sales representatives, financial analysts, office and quality control managers, software engineers, Java developers, purchasers, account managers and revenue tax specialists, to name a few.