UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Nov. 22, 2011--The University of Wisconsin-River Falls Art Department presents its Annual Scholarship Sale in Gallery 101 of the Kleinpell Fine Arts building Nov. 30-Dec. 14.
Quality handmade artwork including glass, ceramics, painting, fibers, jewelry, printmaking, photography and mixed media is available for purchase with 35 percent of the purchase providing financial support for UWRF art scholarships, the student run organization Art Society and the visiting artists fund. The remaining 65 percent goes directly to the selling student artists, alumni and supporters of Gallery 101.
Gallery 101 exhibits are free and open to the public. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m.; Sunday 2-4 p.m. For more information, contact the Art Department at 715-425-3266.