STUDENT HEALTH ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SHAC)
To serve as an advisory group regarding services and programming offered through Student Health Services that promote healthy students through a broad, integrated, contextual view of health. Under Facilities and Fees of the Student Senate.
Scope of Concern:
- To serve as an advisory group related to the various contracted services offered through Student Health Services.
- To represent student interests as they relate to contracted services and other services and programming offered through Student Health Services
- To assist in marketing and developing student awareness of services and programming offered to students through their Student Health Services fee.
- To assist in prioritizing and targeting health related services and programming for students.
- To provide input into the development, evaluation and review, and improvement and enhancement of health related policies, programming and services.
- Membership: Director of Student Health Services, 8 Students, 1 Budget Officer/Assistant to the Vice Chancellor for Administration & Finance
- Selection of members: The committee shall be led by a student chair who serves on the Facilities and Fees Board. This student will be elected by committee members.
- Responsible area director: The Director of Student Health Services is responsible for this area.
Call the Student Senate Office at 715/425-4444 (ask for Student Senate) or call Student Health Services at 715/425-3293.