MN Reciprocity

Apply for Tuition Reciprocity (MN Residents)

If you are a Minnesota resident, be sure to apply for reciprocity.  This will allow you to pay a tuition rate comparable to what is charged at a similar Minnesota school.

Apply Online herelink

Your reciprocity benefits will be automatically renewed each year if you continue to attend UW-River Falls and can claim Minnesota residency. If you have not taken any classes in the past year, you will need to reapply.