UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Prucha Hall is a three-story coed residence hall and houses just under 200 male and female students. The first floor is coed scattered housing. Prucha is located in the West Area of campus near the Hagestad Hall, a sand volleyball court, the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences (CAFES) and Karges Gymnasium. It is also in close proximity to downtown River Falls. Prucha has six Resident Assistants, one Assistant Complex Director, and one Complex Director.
Prucha offers many types of programming opportunities. Some of Prucha's traditions include the intramural participation and championships, and other theme week programming.
Prucha is pronounced PROO-ka.
Prucha Hall, built in 1960, was named after Edward J. Prucha, who served as a professor from 1915 until 1924, and then served as registrar from 1924 until 1958.
Front Desk Check-out Items: games, DVDs, kitchen items, tools, more...
(Room #) Prucha Hall
551 Spruce St
River Falls, WI 54022
Prucha Complex Council will meet regularly to discuss issues and planning for that hall.