Special Requests for Exemption

Special requests for exemption to the 2-Year Live On Campus Requirement

All required documentation must accompany special requests for exemption.

  • I have transfer credits and will have completed a combined total of four part-time or full-time fall or spring semesters at UWRF or another campus after my high school graduation.
    - Email reslife@uwrf.edumail
  • I am commuting from the home of a parent or legal guardian
    - Submit a notarized Commuter Application Form. Provide supporting documentation, if living with legal guardian
  • I am a veteran (2+ years active duty)
    I am married
    I am a parent
    I have an extreme circumstance that warrants special exemption
    - Submit Residency Exemption Application Request with supporting documentation