Requesting and Understanding Student Records

Requesting Records

NOTE:  If you need to obtain copies of any of your admission documents (transcripts from your high school, transcripts from other colleges, ACT scores, etc), you must obtain them from their original source.  All documents submitted to University of Wisconsin-River Falls become the property of University of Wisconsin-River Falls and will not be returned to the applicant/student and will not be copied for any external uses.

Grade Reportsdocument

Transcript Request

Verification of Enrollment

Degree Audit Report / Credit Evaluation


Understanding Records

Academic Merit

Academic Term Code Definitionsdocument

Classification of Students / Year

Grades, Grade Point Average & Incomplete Removal Policy

GPA Calculator

Undergraduate Major/Minor/Advisor/Catalog Year Changes

Release of Student Directory Information

Contact Us

Registrar's Office

Phone: 715-425-3342

Fax: 715-425-3352

M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

105 North Hall

Facebook IconTwitter Icon