Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015
Location: Robert P. Knowles Center (Map)
Hunt/Knowles Access Map
Time: There will be two commencement ceremonies in Spring 2015.
9:30 a.m. ceremony: Please arrive by 8:30am
College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences (CAFES)
College of Business and Economics (CBE)
College of Graduate Studies
2:00 p.m. ceremony: Please arrive by 1pm
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
College of Education and Professional Studies (CEPS)
- Please be patient while entering/exiting the parking lot at Ramer Field as space is limited to the first 600 vehicles due to construction.
- All campus parking lots will be open to the public from 7 a.m. until midnight on Commencement Day.
- Parking in university lots outside of the designated Commencement Day timeframe (7 am - midnight) are subject to citation.
- In the event that Ramer Field Parking is "Full", visitors are encouraged to park behind Hathorn Hall in Lot N and G. There will be golf carts shuttling from Lot N and G starting one hour prior to the ceremony. (Map)
- In addition, there is "street" parking on Broadway and Sycamore Street and you can access the Knowles Center from the east entrance
- Commencement Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Family and friends should plan ahead in order to ensure that they arrive in a timely manner.
- The parking lot at Ramer Field will reach capacity. Once this happens, the lot will be closed and alternative parking will need to be considered.
- Family and friends are strongly encouraged to share rides and drop off family members or friends who have a difficult time walking long distances.
- There are limited disabled parking spaces available in Ramer Field. Parking attendants will be on duty prior to and during Commencement to assist with these efforts.
- After Commencement, two exits will be open, half the lot exits onto Main St and the other half of the lot follows the service road to Cemetery Road, please follow the directions of the Police and Parking staff.
- If you have any questions regarding parking facilities, please contact the Parking Office at 715-425-3333.
Related: Parking Map