UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls

Administrative Reporting

UWPER020 Board of Regents Limited Title Employee Reports, 2005- 

This report supports the Legislative Audit Bureau reporting requirement with regard to limited title appointees, their concurrent appointment information if any, duration and contract requirements in the UW System. The policy on use of Limited Title Appointments can be found at: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/upgs/upg02.pdf. The data is organized by campus and edited by UW System Personnel Office. It is submitted to the BOR in December. The BOR forwards to the Joint Legislative Audit Committee in January. (This record series includes the LTE Monitoring Report generated from the HRS System.) The report began subsequent to the passing of Regents Resolution 9091 on November 11, 2005. 

Retention: CR + 5 years Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER021 FTE (Full Time Equivalent) Employee Monitoring Reports-
This reports employees whose combined jobs total more than 1.0 FTE. Frequently, these are staff positions that for example, are teaching a class in addition to their normal job duties. This report may also be used to discover errant entry within the appointment system requiring HR to make data corrections.

Retention: FIS + 6 Years. FIS= Fiscal Year
(This is in agreement with Fiscal/Acct GRS retention recommendation for payments to individuals.)
Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER022 HRS System Routine Audit –Error Reports
The HRS system produces a number of audit-error reports that are used to verify data entry, updates to tables, and other routine changes to the System. These reports have reference value only. For example: Employees Missing Hire Date 

Retention: Administrative need not to exceed 6 months
Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER023 HRS Administrative Reference Reports
HRS (PeopleSoft) provides UW institutions and employing units with the ability to produce a variety of administrative reports (including queries to the HRS system) generated for reference purposes only to support routine HR activities. These HRS reports are generated by the employing unit, but not distributed. (Examples: Classified probationary report, seniority reports, lists of employees in classified project status, New Hires Report, Passport Visa Expiration Report, Research Assistant/Project Assistant/Teaching Assistant Reports)

NOTE: some of these reports will be generated centrally and distributed via Cypress such as the classified probation report.

Retention:
Campuses: Delete once administrative reference value has concluded.
Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER024 Union Membership Lists
Membership lists generated for unions representing certain categories of unclassified employees. 

Retention:
HRS: Retain until superseded.
Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER025 Emergency Contact Information
The information that would be captured in the HRS would include: Contact name, phone number, address as well as the ability to designate a person as the primary emergency contact and the ability to have multiple names listed. (May include physician name) This is HRS feature is one campuses can choose to use or not. 

Retention:
Campuses: Retain until superseded. Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER026 Primary Job Audit
Primary job audit-this report will be used by HR and benefits staff to ensure that the "primary" job is associated with the employee record in HRS that will ensure the greatest benefit eligibility. Ex: if a Lecturer holds two concurrent positions, one a fixed terminal 40% job and the other a fixed renewable AS job at 60% the primary job should be assigned to the fixed renewable position. 

NOTE: this is a reference report. Benefits has a similar report that will require action on the part of the SC or institutions 

Retention:
Campuses: CR + 3 Years. CR= Creation.
HRS: CR + 3 Years. CR= Creation.
Destroy Confidentially. PII 

UWPER 027 Incompatible Duties Log
This HRS report shows staffs that have incompatible administrative duties such as adding employees to HRS as well as signing timesheet. This is a critical document for systems audit.

Retention:
HRS: CR + 3 Years. CR= Creation.
Destroy Confidentially. PII