Student Withdrawal (FS 8.2.10)

8.2.10 Student Withdrawal

Students who withdraw from the University during the academic term must initiate the withdrawal process through the Registrar’s Office, 105 North Hall. Withdrawals initiated after the 6th week of the term are indicated on the official transcript.

The academic Deans can, at their discretion and in extraordinary situations, assign a grade of NG (no grade) to students withdrawing from the University effective prior to final exam week of the academic term. When a NG grade is recorded, it has no impact on grade point average.

The dates that a withdrawal is processed will determine if there is a refund of tuition.
Tuition or refund questions should be directed to the Accounts Receivable Office, 217 North Hall, 715-425-3145.