The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi offers numerous benefits that can assist members throughout their academic and professional lives. Our global focus on resources allows Phi Kappa Phi members to connect and network with one another from every corner of the world. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Academic Recognition: Recognition for academic achievement by the nation's oldest, largest, and most selective all-discipline honor society. Because Phi Kappa Phi is so highly selective, membership is a stamp of excellence that is recognized by graduate and professional school admissions committees and employers alike.
- Career Assistance: The Society offers a Job Target Career Center, members seeking Federal employment qualify for a GS level upgrade, and more.
- Awards and Scholarships
- Partner Discounts and Services: Discounts on a variety of technology, graduate school preparation materials, car rentals, hotels, and other items and services.
- Publications: Subscriptions to the Phi Kappa Phi Forum and monthly email communications.
- Networking, Training, and Leadership Opportunities: Virtual seminars that address educational and career-related topics, a Mentor Match Program, Student Vice Presidencies at our local chapter, and more.
For a fuller listing of benefits and additional details, please consult the member benefits page on the national organization's website.