A university residential student can choose to purchase a university permit or park on the city streets.
- Parking lots are identified with a sign at each entrance including the lot name and permit type required.
- Enforcement varies depending on the location. Please click here to see enforcement hours.
- Displaying the permit authorizes parking only in the specific location listed on the permit.
- A housing contract is required in order to purchase a permit for a student residential lot. Housing assignments and contracts will be verified beginning July 31st. If you do not have a valid housing assignment and/or contract at that time, your permit will be canceled and a refund would be processed less a $25 administrative fee.
- The permit must be returned to University Parking if you move off campus before the academic year is completed. A prorated refund will be processed only upon receipt of the returned permit.
- Permits are non-refundable after February 10th.
- Transferring a permit from one student to another is not allowed. Violations may result in revocation of parking privileges, void any refund value, and citations up to but not limited to and including UWS 18.08 citation.
- Student permits are valid from September 1st thru August 31st (the expiration date stated on the permit).
- If you are arriving prior to September 1st and do not have a permit from prior year (valid thru 8/31) you need to follow the Public Parking instructions listed on the Summer/J-Term tab.
| Click here to purchase a 2014-2015 permit.
| Please visit the city website:http://www.rfcity.org/police_home.asp