Apply to UWRF International Student Services branding image

We are pleased that you are interested in continuing your studies at UW-River Falls.  Please select the appropriate link below for additional information about applying for admission.

International Degree-Seeking (F-1) Students
Information for students interested in studying at and earning a degree from the UW-River Falls.

International Exchange (J-1) Students
Information for students who attend one of our partner institutions and are interested in studying at UW-River Falls for a semester or year-long experience.