How to Apply

Current UWRF StudentsChancellors-Holiday-Card-111610-54

If you are currently enrolled UWRF student, you can register for J Term courses through eSISdocument.  Current students do not need to see their advisor for a PIN to register for J Term.

Students Who Want to Transfer to UWRF

New students should apply as a degree seeking student for J Term and then continue on full-time in the semester. To apply, visit the UW System's online application sitelink.

Individuals Who Are Enrolled at Other Institutions or Are Non-Degree Seeking

Students from other institutions who want to take courses only during J Term session should apply as a non-degree seeking student at the UW System's online application sitelink. Those seeking to transfer credits to their degree-plan college or university can do so by providing a transcript from UW-River Falls.

For non-credit classes offered through UWRF's Continuing Education office, links to both online applications and paper applications can be found here.

Students Taking Graduate-Level Courses

Application for degree and non-degree seeking graduate students is available at the UW System's electronic application