- Complete the on-line application at http://uwrf.studioabroad.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=16312.
- Submit a $350 non-refundable application fee to the Cashier's Office, 217 North Hall. Deliver a check made out to "UWRF ITC" and be certain your student ID number and your ITC year (e.g. "ITC 2016" for Spring 2016) are on the check. Obtain a receipt and deliver it to Global Connections in 102 Hagestad Hall. Your slot will not be guaranteed until the application fee is submitted and recorded in global connections, and all other application steps have been completed.
NOTE: A complete application consists of:
- the completion of all the on-line application items;
- the $350 non-refundable deposit;
- a $25 on-line application fee paid to Global Connections.