4-Term Verification Form

Transfer Terms Exemption Request

If you have transfer credits and will have completed a combined total of four part-time or full-time fall/spring semesters at UWRF or another campus after your high school graduation, follow instructions below.


Submit Your 4 Fall/Spring Semesters and School Information

Exemption approvals are sent to a student's UWRF e-mail address.

UWRF Admissions has my transcripts from my other college(s)/university(ies)