Transfer Students

To preserve the quality of programs and provide accessibility to classes within the Health and Human Performance Department, admission for all transfer students will be closely regulated.

Internal transfer students (students currently enrolled at UW-River Falls) seeking to change their major to Health and Human Performance must complete an Transfer INTO HHP request form found outside the HHP main office, Karges 111. Priority will be given to students who apply by October 1st for spring term and March 1st for fall term.

External transfer students (students from other universities) should apply for admission to UWRF through the Admissions Office. Completed files will be reviewed by the department chair for consideration. Admission to the university does not guarantee admission into Health and Human Performance.

Acceptance of internal and external transfers will be based upon GPA, number of credits, specific classes already completed, current enrollment patterns, freshman enrollment, graduation rates and other factors affecting the number of majors in Health and Human Performance. The minimum GPA requirements for admission include a 3.0 GPA for Option 1, K-12 Physical Education and/or Option 3, Health Education, and a 2.5 GPA for Option 2, Health & Human Performance Studies. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into HHP as other factors listed above must be taken into consideration. Preference will be given to students with higher GPA's and fewer than 50 credits.

Contact Us

Health and Human Performance
111 Karges