Forms and Instructions

Forms and instructions that you may need throughout your program of study. Many of the following forms are provided in Abode Acrobat and you can download this free software at the following link.


Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP) Fellowship Application

The Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP) Fellowship is provided by the State of Wisconsin and intended to provide financial support for minority and disadvantaged graduate students allowing them to focus attention on their graduate studies and to complete their degrees in a timely fashion.

Eligibility: A graduate student who is admitted to a degree-seeking graduate program at UW-River Falls and who is a US citizen or permanent resident is eligible to apply for the AOP Fellowship if he/she meets any of the criteria, which have been established by the UW System, included in the application: 

Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP) Fellowship Application 2015-16document.

Appeal to Extend the Seven-Year Time Limit for Completion of Graduate Degree

Form used to request a graduation extension: Appeal to Extend Time Limitdocument

1. Graduate Student will complete the student portion of the form and sign

2. Consult with appropriate Department Chair for each class being appealed

3. Obtain signature and comments of Advisor

4. Return form to Graduate Office (104 North Hall)

Enrollment Verification 

The Registrar's Office will provide verification of enrollment to insurance companies, lender institutions, or other agencies at your request. More information available at: Enrollment Verification Self Service

Excess Load Request

Request permission to exceed the full time course load allowed per semester: Application for Excess Loaddocument

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

External website where you can submit a free application request for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)link

Graduate Studies Final Examination & Submission

Sample Cover Letters - Plan A Thesisdocument | Plan B Paperdocument

Graduate Comprehensive Examination Completion Form (Plan A, B, or C) - PDF formdocument | Word formdocument 

MINDS Submission Process for Plan A and Plan B Students - MINDS Process

Official Transcript

Requesting an Official Transcript Orderlink online or visit the Registrar's Office for more options. See Requesting Transcripts

Re-Entry Application for Graduate Students

Used by returning graduate students in good academic standing: Re-Entry Process

Withdrawal from University

For information about withdrawing from UWRF visit: Withdrawal from University. 

Contact Us

Graduate Studies
M-F, 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
104 North Hall (map)