Forms and Instructions

Here you will find links to various forms and instructions that you may need throughout your program of study. Many of the following forms are provided in Abode Acrobat and you will need access to Adobe Acrobat Readerlink to open and view them. 

You can download this free software at the following link.


Forms and Instructions for Students

Advanced Opportunity Program (AOP) Fellowship Applicationdocument: Financial support for minority and disadvantaged graduate students.

Appeal to Extend Time Limitdocument: Used to request a graduation extension.

Sample Cover Sheets

Follow this format for the cover sheet for your submitted thesis or final paper.

Plan A Thesisdocument | Plan B Paperdocument

Enrollment Verification

The Registrar's Office will provide verification of enrollment to insurance companies, lender institutions, or other agencies at your request. See Verifications.

Application for Excess Load Requestdocument: Use this form to request permission to exceed the full time course load allowed per semester.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)link: External website where you can submit a request for financial aid.

Graduate Re-entry Application: Used by returning graduate students in good acedemic standing. See Re-Entry Process.

Requesting an Official Transcript

Order onlinelink or visit the Registrar's Office for more options. See Requesting Transcripts.

Withdrawal Form: More information about withdrawing from UWRF is available at Withdrawal from University.

Graduate Comprehensive Examination Completion Form (Plan A, B or C)

This form replaces the former Oral Examination Completion form and is available in PDf or Microsoft Word format. Return the completed form to the Graduate Studies office for signature.

Minds Submission Process for Plan A and Plan B Students

This page provides information for graduate students who are completing either a Plan A Thesis or Plan B Research Project

Contact Us

Graduate Studies
M-F, 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
104 North Hall (map)