J Term Financial Aid Application

After you have registered for J-Term, you can complete this online form if you are interested using financial aid for J-Term. You must have completed a FAFSA for the current academic year in order for the Financial Aid Office to determine your eligibility for aid during J-Term. Also, you must have been enrolled at UW-River Falls during Fall 2013 to be eligible for financial aid for J-Term.