Dining Contract

Students in Riverside CommonsMandatory Meal Plan Policy

All students residing in the residence halls, except South Fork Suites residents are required to select a meal plan as a part of the housing contract.

Students may choose from any of the meal plans offered, other than the 60 Block meal plan. The 60 Block plan is for on-campus students with 60 or more credits, students living in South Fork Suites, or those students living off-campus.

Meal Plan Contract

Meal Plan Exemptions

Exemptions to the mandatory meal plan policy will NOT be granted for employment reasons, class schedule conflicts, or for financial reasons.

Exemptions are considered for medical reasons only.
Exemption request forms
must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.  Please e-mail the form to or mail the form to:
University Dining Services
170 University Center
410 S. Third St.
River Falls, WI  54022

For questions, please e-mail or call (715) 425-4444.

Contact Us

Dining Services
170 University Center

Hours of Operation

Join us on social media
Facebook Icon