Most printing will be held and will need to be released within 72 hours. There are two ways to release any printing you wish to print. You will either use a Print Release Station or release your job right at the printer! Go here for a list of PrintAnywhere Printers.
1. Login on the Print Release Station with your username and password
2. When logged into the user web interface, you can view your print jobs that are currently held pending release.
a. If you have multiple print jobs available, un-check any jobs you do not want to print
3. Click on the Release button to release your print jobs.
1. Swipe your ID or enter your username and password on the printer
2. You will be taken to a screen with all available print jobs that are in the queue. You can select print all or print individual jobs by selecting the document title.