UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
The Conference and Event Services Office is here to help you deliver a successful camp or conference experience to your campers and guests. The following checklist has been developed to ensure that you have everything in place, from the time your group checks in to the time they check out.
1. Schedule your camp with the Conference & Event Services office. (By February 1)
3. Reserve meeting space and recreation space with the Conference & Event Services Office. (By March 1)
4. Sign your Facility and Services Agreement and return it to the Conference & Event Services Office with a deposit, if required. (At least 60 days prior to camp.)
5. Submit proof of insurance at least 30 days prior to camp arrival.
6. Submit a final roster/guaranteed number 7 days prior to camp arrival. (Reminder: The guaranteed number is the minimum for which you are billed.)
7. Submit a camp agenda 7 days prior to camp arrival.
8. Confirm final parking arrangements, meeting space, recreation space, check-in and check-out times, and meal times prior to arrival.
9. Enjoy your time on campus! Contact Conference and Event Services if you experience any issues during camp.