A resume is a tool used to entice an employer to interview you. If employers are not calling you for interviews, then either your resume is not reflecting how your skills and experiences match closely with the positions you are applying for, or you are applying to jobs that do not match your qualifications and experiences.
- Begin your first resume: Resume Writing Worksheet handout
- View resume examples: Resume Writing Principles handout
- Watch a resume video for helpful guidance.
- Schedule an appointment with Career Services staff for a resume critique.
- Submit a resume critique request from within the "My Documents" part of your Hire-a-Falcon account.
- Prepare your resume for e-mail and online posting. Tip: copy/paste your resume into Notepad to convert it to plain text, then use Notepad to edit and save the resume.
- How to e-mail your electronic resume.
- Staying cyber-safe, and where to post your resume.
Resumes for overseas jobs
- Use GoingGlobal while on-campus. You may create an account for using off-campus.