UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
IMPORTANT: Upload a New Document Version replaces an existing version. The following is for a first-time upload.
There are two steps to adding and linking a document.
2. You will then select the subsite you want to place your document in. (The subsite you are in is the default)
3. Then Select "Upload Multiple Documents"
4. Drag and drop the document or "add file" to browse to select the document.
5. Click upload documents. Then click next.
6. In the window called "My Pending Uploaded Documents" give your document a Title and a Description. Under Actions click the check box or "Select All".
7. Click "Enter Properties".
8. Exit out of both windows. You have uploaded the document to the server.
To add a new document, create a link in a text block and choosing the Uploaded Document File type.
4. Locate your document and save.
IMPORTANT: If you update the document on your computer you will need to Upload a New Document Version to replace the old one in the CMS.