Teacher Candidates are required to take exams which demonstrate mastery of their academic discipline. The following is a list of web pages which details the different exams.
- State exams required for all teachers, school counselors, speech pathologists, and school psychologists.
Wisconsin Foundations of Reading Exam
- State exams required for all elementary and reading teachers.
- Early Childhood (70), Regular Education (777)
- Early Childhood - Middle Childhood (71), Regular Education (777)
- Middle Childhood - Early Adolescence (72), Regular Education (777)
- Reading Teacher (316)
- Reading Specialist (317)
(ACTFL) Language Testing International Exams
- World Language Education teachers (Spanish. French)