It is strongly suggested that you attempt the Praxis II at least one year before you plan to student teach. For detailed information about registering for the exam(s) please refer to Educational Testing Services (ETS) web site:
- Paper test registration due dates are typically a minimum of one month before the test is administered. Late registration is very expensive.
- Many of the computer based Praxis II exams have specificed dates they are offered!
- UW - River Falls Institution code is 1918 for all Praxis II exams except the Speech Pathology test.
- Score reports will be sent to you via e-mail
- Print a copy of your score report for your records
- Save a copy of the PDF file somewhere safe