Pascal T. Ngoboka
Office: 122C South Hall
Phone: (715) 425-3335
- My current research is in the areas of Taxation and Tax Policy Changes and their Implications, and Pedagogical issues in the teaching of Principles of Economics courses. In these studies , I have applied various statistical tools such as regression analysis and ANOVA.
- Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Economics, 1987
- M.A. University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Economics, 1982
- B.Com. Hons Makerere University,Kampala, Uganda, Accounting, 1977
Articles in Journals
- Ngoboka, P. T., Bwire, T., & Turyahikayo, W. (2008). Recurrent Cost Problems in Financing Higher Education in Uganda: A Case of Makerere University Business School. African Journal oof Business and Law(AJOBAL).
- Ngoboka, P. T. & Schultz, B. L. (2007). Does Class Size Affect Student Academic Performance in Micro- or Macroeconomics Principles? Southwestern Journal of Economics, Vol. X (No.1).
- Ngoboka, P. T. & Schultz, B. L. (2006, April). Does Class Size Affect Student Academic Performance in Micro-or Macroeconomics Principles? Southwestern Economics Association Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
- Ngoboka, P. T. (2006, April). 'Taxation and Tax Structure Changes and their Implications for Economic Development in Uganda'. Southwestern Economics Association Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- International Study Tour for Business & Economics
- Modern Economics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Public Finance