Prerequisites for Internships
- Full time Accounting, Business Administration, CSIS or Economics major, in good academic standing.
- Completion of a minimum of 60 credits including the following courses for the respective majors listed:
- Accounting: Lower Division Business Requirements and ACCT 321, 356.
- Business Administration: Lower Division Business Requirements and MNGT 300, MKTG 310, and FINC 345.
- Computer Science / Information Systems: CSIS 161, 162, 235, 247, and 333.
- Economics: Econ 201, 202 and 226 (or equivalent) with a grade of C+ or better.
- Obtain approval from Department Chair.
Student's GPA and major courses may be considered in the selection process.