Wisconsin Colleges Transfer Guides

General Education Transfer Guides are available for students at UW Colleges who plan to earn a degree in one of the the following areas:

College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciencesdocument

College of Arts and Sciencesdocument

College of Business and Economicsdocument

College of Education and Professional Studiesdocument

Pre-Vet/Animal Science or Pre-Vet/Biology Majorsdocument