The Department of Residence Life strives to provide a safe, comfortable and clean environment for residence hall students at a reasonable cost.
There are dedicated staff committed to helping build a sense of community where students are actively involved in shaping their out-of-classroom experiences.
In order to be eligible to live on campus, you must:
- Be an enrolled student at the University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- Be determined eligible by the Department of Residence Life
- Eligibility also may be extended to students of other than University education programs through Regent approval.
- Freshmen and sophomore students (students who have not earned 60 or more credits as of the first day of classes)
- Under the age of 21 who are not veterans, married, single parents, or living with parent(s) or legal guardian(s) within the approved commuting distance, are required to live in university residence halls and participate in one of the standard meal plans.
There are eleven university residence halls with 2,400 students.
- Crabtree 266 coed
- Grimm 240 coed
- McMillan 240 coed
- Parker 266 coed
- Hathorn 360 coed
- Johnson 294 coed
- May 196 coed
- Prucha 194 coed
- Stratton 196 scatter coed
- Ames Suites 240 sophomore coed
- South Fork Suites 240 upperclass coed
Did you know?
With 40 percent of our student body living on campus, we are one of the most residential campuses in the University of Wisconsin System. Living on campus offers not-to-be-missed opportunities that provide lasting friendships and memories for years to come.