International Admissions Counselor
I missed an opportunity to go to Spain my senior year of high school – after that I told myself if given another chance to study abroad I wouldn't miss out again. UWRF gave me the opportunity to study abroad two times while in school. I participated in the Wisconsin in Scotland program as a sophomore and in Mexico over J-term of my junior year.
- Hometown: Kasson, Minnesota
- Education: Bachelor of Art in Speech Communications, University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy the outdoors; and most things that come along with it: playing volleyball, hiking, biking, sledding, kayaking, and spending time with family and friends around a bonfire to name a few. I also love to travel; I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people, learning about different cultures, and trying new foods!
- Years at UWRF: I worked for the Wisconsin in Scotland program in Dalkeith, Scotland in 2000 and have been working in the Admissions office since August 2013.
- Favorite spot in River Falls: There are several; the trails along the Kinnickinnic River, the swinging bridge, Art on the Kinni, the movie theatre, and of course campus!
- Favorite UWRF tradition: The International Bazaar – I enjoy learning about the cultures we have represented on campus; the music, authentic food, clothing, etc. It's a great day to be on campus!
- Favorite foods: Mexican
- Favorite book/ genre of books: Travel
- Random fact: I grew up on a dairy farm.