- Hometown: Local!!
- Education: Bachelor's - University of Wisconsin - River Falls; Master's - St. Mary's University
- Hobbies and Interests: Plants, outdoors, traveling, reading, animals, rock hunting and lots of other stuff!
- Years at UWRF: 18
- Favorite spot in River Falls: There are too many to count, but definitely tubing down the Kinni on a hot summer day.
- Favorite UWRF tradition: Commencement! It's great to see them enter as a new student and then to see them walk across the stage to receive their diploma. It's so exciting!
- Favorite foods: Rice, Kimchi or chocolate.
- Favorite book/ genre of books: British literature.
- Random fact: I had a guinea pig that lived until she was 12 years-old!