Ever since I was young, I felt as if I was searching for answers. Soon, I realized answers weren't enough. I was really searching for understanding. I was always asking why and was rarely satisfied with the answer. Eventually, I realized answers aren't black and white; they are open to infinite interpretations and the most intriguing interpretations were those that connected two things I previously thought were unrelated, forcing me to think about the world in a new way. Studying Economics at UW-River Falls constantly provided me with new and intriguing examples of how the world is connected, providing me with a new, valuable paradigm to view the world that surrounds me.
- Hometown: St. Paul, Minnesota
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy playing and watching sports, running, traveling, reading, spending time with friends and family, and learning.
- Years at UWRF: I began working in the Admissions Office in 2013
- Favorite spot in River Falls: My favorite spot in River Falls is down town. There are tons of great local shops and restaurants.
- Favorite UWRF tradition: Turkey Trot – this is a great 5k hosted by the Health and Human Performance department.
- Favorite foods: It's a tie between steak and butter.
- Favorite book/ genre of books: Outliers and The World is Flat; anything that deals with the unexpected implications of research in the social sciences.
- Random fact: I wanted to be a sumo wrestler when I grew up.