UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Prucha Hall is home to just under 100 coed students. Prucha is located in the west side of campus near the Hagestad Hall, a sand volleyball court, the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences and Karges Center. It is a non-first year student hall. Completed in 1960, Prucha Hall is named after Edward J. Prucha, who was a professor from 1915 to 1924. He also served as registrar from 1924 to 1958.